Double Knot -as recent addition to Schulson Collective, brought to you by critically acclaimed Chef & Restaurateur Michael Schulson. Located in Philadelphia’s midtown village, directly next to our sister restaurant Sampan - is a bi-level Japanese Speakeasy that offers a Modern Japanese Dining Experience highlighting Sushi, Sashimi, Robatayaki, and a combination of small & large tapas styled dining options in our subterranean level as well as a warm and inviting bar upstairs perfect for some cocktail fun!
We have partnered with Elixr Coffee to serve specialty coffee, cocktails, and in-house made pastries. It offers a great backdrop for any event with its exposed brick, antiques, intricately designed wallpaper and beautifully placed banquette.
Our subterranean level showcases our free flowing kitchen, sushi bar & robatayaki grill. The exposed dark stained wood walls allows for a sophisticated evening in our split dining rooms, lounge and bar area.
Perfect for intimate private dining experiences or large corporate buyouts.
• Group Dining Experiences for parties of 8 People or more
• Private Sushi Dining Experience with seating up to 12 People
• Two Private/Semi-Private Dining Rooms that seat up to 40 People
• Ground Level Buyout for Cocktail/Hors D’Oeuvres Styled Event up to 80 People
• Subterranean Level Buyout for Formal Seated Dinners up to 70 People
• Subterranean Level Buyout for Larger Cocktail styled events up to 120 People
• Full Buyouts/Both Floors up to 175 People